Share

The Building

The Building
The building that houses Bantz, Gosch & Cremer, L.L.C. is located in the Hagerty & Lloyd's Historic District.  It was constructed in 1928 by the First Church of Christ Scientist.  The building was certified as "contributing to the significance of the Historic District" for purposes of rehabilitation.  The State Historical Office and National Park Service, acting on behalf of the Secretary of Interior, determined that the renovation and rehabilitation proposed by the firm conformed with the Secretary's standards for rehabilitation of a historic building and approved remodeling in June of 1990.  As originally constructed, the church had a large auditorium with a loft and altar area.  The main level was renovated to include four offices, a library and a conference room.  On the mezzanine floor, six additional offices and a conference room were constructed.  The loft is now a large boardroom.  The central area and original altar area are open to the curved ceiling, retaining the original architecture of the structure.  The law firm moved in April 1991, when remodeling was completed.  Great care was taken to renovate the building consistent with its original construction.  Our firm is conveniently located on Sixth Avenue (U.S. Highway 12) in Aberdeen.


Bantz, Gosch & Cremer, L.L.C. serves clients throughout South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona from our convenient office location in Aberdeen, South Dakota.



© 2017 Bantz, Gosch & Cremer, L.L.C. | Disclaimer
305 Sixth Avenue S.E., Aberdeen, SD 57401
| Phone: 605.225.2232

Estate Planning | Business Law | Personal Injury | Family Law | Criminal Defense | Banking Law | Insurance Law | Workers' Compensation | Social Security/Disability | About Us | Our Attorneys | Our Links

Legal Web Design By
Amicus Creative